A 36,000 sq. ft. Target store will be part of the new residential tower on 10th and G street in downtown San Diego. The Radian is a 22-story, 255,000-square-foot building with 241 Multi-Family Residences. Target’s new store will be on the eastern end of the building.
The project is being built approximately 500 yards north of Petco Park stadium, the San Diego Padres home. The Radian is expected to open summer of 2023.
- Target is the eighth largest retailer in the United States
- The company operates over 1900 stores in the United States.
- The First store was opened in Roseville, Minnesota.
- Established as the discount division of Dayton’s department store in Minneapolis in 1962.
San Diego Facts
- San Diego is the eighth most populous city in the United States and the second largest city in California.
- The Kumeyaay tribe used to inhabit the San Diego area before colonial settlement.
- San Diego was incorporated as a city in 1850.
- San Diego hosts the largest naval fleet in the world.
- The city shares a 15-mile border with Mexico.
660 Tenth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101