Interesting Facts About Florida
- Florida is the only state that borders both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
- It is the 3rd most populous state with 21.7 million people.
- Native Americans inhabited the area for over 14,000 years.
- The state was admitted into the United States in 1819.
- Florida has 4,510 islands.
- It is the flattest state in the U.S.
- First region of the continental United States to be visited and settled by Europeans.
- Experiences more lightning strikes than anywhere else in the country.
Latest Florida Developments
- A New Lowes Has Been Proposed For This Site In JacksonvilleLowes is planning to build a brand new store in Jacksonville’s
- Target Will Open A New Store On this Location In Bradenton BeachTarget is opening a new small-format Target on the northeast corner
- New Costco Opening Soon In St. Augustine FloridaCostco Wholesale will open a new location in the World Golf
- Burlington Will Be Opening A New Store At This Location In MiamiA new Burlington Coat Factory will be a part of the
- Sawyer’s Walk Mixed Use Community Is Under Construction In MiamiSawyers’s Walk is a new mixed-use development under construction in Miami,