Latest Addison Posts
People From Addison Texas
Preston and Pleasant Witt settled on White Rock Creek and built an ox-powered gristmill in 1849
W. W. Julian, W. E. Horten, and S. S. Noell donated right-of-way to the St. Louis, Arkansas and Texas Railway and got a coaling station later called Noell Junction.
A post office is opened at Noell Junction but is named after the first post master Addison Robertson
Addison seventy-five people, three grocers, a dry-goods store, and the Addison State Bank.
Addison was incorporated to avoid annexation by the city of Dallas.
Residents voted to legalize alcoholic beverages to attract restaurants and hotels.