Target will be opening a 103,000 sq. ft. store in San Fernando. The store will replace the Sam’s Club on Foothill Blvd. The Sam’s Club which was closed in 2018. The former Sam’s Club was built in 1987 in the closed San Fernando Airport grounds. The new Target will be located next to the San Fernando Home Depot. Currently this location is listed on Target’s upcoming store webpage. We will keep an eye out for the opening date.
- Target is the eighth largest retailer in the United States
- The company operates over 1900 stores in the United States.
- The First store was opened in Roseville, Minnesota.
- Established as the discount division of Dayton’s department store in Minneapolis in 1962.
San Fernando Facts
- San Fernando had a population of 23,726 in 2021.
- San Fernando is completely surrounded by the city of Los Angeles.
- Charles Maclay was the founder of San Fernando in 1874.
12920 Foothill Blvd, San Fernando, CA