Texas gas station and convenience store, Buc-ee’s is building a new 74,000 square foot, 116 pump location in Johnstown, Colorado. The new Buc-ees will be on the southwest corner of the Interstate 25 and Weld County Road 48 intersection approximately 45 miles north of downtown Denver.
The site was previously for agricultural purposes. This will be the first Buc-ee’s in Colorado.
- Buc-ee’s locations have fuel pumps that range from 80 to 120 fueling positions for gas and diesel.
- The largest travel center is in New Braunfels, Texas, on Interstate 35.
- Arch “Beaver” Aplin opened the first store in Clute, Texas back in 1982.
- Buc-ee’s headquarters is in Lake Jackson, Texas.
- Johnstown had a population of 18,204 in 2021.
- The town was named after Harvey J. Parish's son in 1902.
- It has a total area of 13.52 square miles,