Wallis and Baker Apartments and Brownstones in Grapevine Texas
New to Grapevine Texas is the Wallis and Baker Apartments and Brownstones complex. Construction began in 2019 and is almost complete. Wallis and Baker is being developed by Texas Developer Billingsley Co. The site has 430 apartments in two 4-story buildings. Two 3 story brownstone buildings are included. The buildings have historic styles with brick and stone exteriors.
The retail center next to the complex has also been expanded and renovated.
- Wood-style plank flooring throughout all first-floor units.
- Walk-in closets with additional storage.
- Under-mounted stainless-steel sinks
- Plush carpet in bedrooms.
- Tech friendly in-home USB chargers & fiber optic internet.
- Granite counter-tops in kitchens and marble or granite in bathrooms.
- 9- to 10-foot ceilings.
- Complimentary WiFi in all indoor & outdoor public spaces.
- Ozone-filtered pool with private cabanas and loungers.
- Wine room with wine bar, pool table and patio seating.
- Grilling stations & outdoor seating areas.
|Cottonwood Creek Elementary School||6 mins|
|Bluebonnet Elementary School||7 mins|
|W H Wilson Elementary School||7 mins|
|Coppell High School||9 mins|
|Grapevine Middle School||10 mins|
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center: Located just 8 mins away.
- Grapevine Lake.
- DFW Founders’ Plaza: Nice place for aviation enthusiasts.
- DFW Airport: A 5 minute drive on Texas State Highway 121 under normal traffic conditions.